Tuesday, November 6, 2012

High voter turnout reported in the Tri-States - WGEM.com: Quincy News, Weather, Sports, and Radio

An important day in our country.  We went to the polls before work this morning to cast our vote.  We thought it would be quick and painless.  Turns out they didn't have Jerod in the computer system so he had to fill out new paperwork and do a different ballot.  In the meantime, I voted and wound up on TV.  They edited a lot of what I said, but I still made it on the air.  I know that people in our area are not interested in who I voted for, but I made it very clear in my statement to the cameraman. He asked me several questions, and I got a little nervous.  I did say that I believe it was time to move "forward" with "change" in a new direction with Mitt Romney!   Hahah, I had to laugh at myself for using Prez "O's" campaign slogans in my reply.  Needless to say they didn't put that in the video.

High voter turnout reported in the Tri-States - WGEM.com: Quincy News, Weather, Sports, and Radio

No comments: