Nothing new going on in my life. The last time I wrote about a work situation that I thought was resolved. I just wanted to be done with it, I was embarrassed and wanted nothing to do with the drama. I hate drama! Long story short, we had a meeting with my friend (and boss) and our sales manager to discuss things. Seems to be some personality conflicts with the females. I thought that I was doing a good job at being friendly or at least cordial. My biggest struggle is being fake. I don't want to be a fake person. I want to be authentic. i don't feel like I need to be their best friend and share personal details about my life. I've tried to keep to myself except for certain people. I was really bothered by all the comments... Alot of jealousy it seems. My friend and I decided to take this as constructive criticism, make changes and move on. "As far as depends on me live at peace with all men." Romans 12:18 I do felt like I have tried to keep the peace, but I will work on being kind. Always room for change!
Mom informed me a few days ago that our dear friend was not doing well. Not sure if she will live 6 months. I am working on a time to get home to see her, see my family, my bestie, Kymiko & her sweet baby girl Birdie. We've had a lot of snow and they have even cancelled school. Which is strange for up here, but the snow drifts were bad. I've done well with not eating sugar, but man it sucks sometimes. Enjoyed watching football Thursday night. A good Rose Bowl with Alabama and Texas. Eating chili, drinkin a beer or two and watching football with Jerod. Didn't work yesterday (Friday) did workout again and it was still painful, but I felt great afterwards. Wanted to go to St. Louis and shop but the roads weren't great. TJ Maxx was all I could do, then to Wal-Mart of course. School starts for JWCC on Monday so my schedule will change for work. I am still waiting to get registered for my classes. Fortunately school doesn't start til the 19th. Til next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment